This is an entry level position for this opening. To provide support for the desktop ecosystem accordance to set standards that meet the global business objectives.
- Service Delivery Manager
- To be responsible for, resolving client technology incidences as first respondents.
- To participate in desktop related projects.
- Attend to Incidents and Service requests.
- To participate in execution and support for all IT Projects.
- To participate in desktop and laptop incident and service support for the Programme.
- To build and configure new desktops and laptops on direction from Desktop Support Engineer.
- To take care of all necessary IT administrative activities, update service desk tickets, maintain accurate IT inventory records and sit in as standby personnel on service desk.
- Provide deskside training on user FAQs’ on Microsoft Office and Windows Technology .
- Assist vendors on site to install IT infrastructure .
- Maintain and operate audio visual infrastructure in presentation boardrooms.
- Degree in computer science or BSc IT with experience of 2-3 years
- MCITP in Windows and Server 2012 is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Support experience of Windows 8.x in a 10 user, Active Directory, environment
- Preferably experience of supporting Mac OS X in Windows environment
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office 201x.
- Experience of anti-virus and anti-malware software, and of managing virus incidents.
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: "Apply for this job".
All applicants are required to state their current/last salary.
Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.
The application closing date is 23 July 2019
KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Programme (KWTRP) is an equal opportunity employer. Direct or indirect canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. KWTRP does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).