The role of the HRA records is to assist on both hard and soft copy records to make sure that we have up to date accurate data in our registry and the same is reflected in our excel records.
- Senior Human Resource Manager.
- Check all the files and record in a tracker the level of compliance of all files.
- Come up with a list of the incomplete files including what is missing in the tracker report
- Follow up with the HRA to ensure all the documents missing requested, received and filed into respective files.
- To ensure that this exercise is completed 800 plus existing physical files.
- To help counter check bio-data information for the HRMIS system.
- Data clean up in system on titles, departments, supervisors and other data vs the existing files and work with the HRA’s where there are anomalies for the data to be completed correctly.
- Countercheck with HRAs the data existing in files is the same data on the system and flag anomalies for the second level check and correction of data.
- To ensure this both Hard and Soft records are the same and that data is accurately recorded both in excel and physical files.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1-year experience in a busy HR and Administrative set up.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft application tools.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attentive to detail with the capacity to work with/ follow laid down processes and procedures
- Record keeping skills
- Confidentiality and high integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team work and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: "Apply for this job".
All applicants are required to state their current/last salary.
Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.
The application closing date is 14th October 2019.
KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Programme (KWTRP) is an equal opportunity employer. Direct or indirect canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. KWTRP does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).